The 2016 Miss Nigeria in America Beauty Pageant Delegate Application
You may apply to be a delegate for the 2016 Miss Nigeria in America Beauty Pageant by completing and submitting the application and the $50.00 non-refundable application fee.
Please note the following eligibility requirements must be met in order to proceed with the application process:
- Must be at least 18 – 28 years of age by July 31, 2016;
- Must be in college, college bound or have graduated from college;
- Must be of Nigerian descent (either parent or both must be Nigerian);
- Must not be married and cannot be pregnant at time of the pageant;
- Must be of good health and moral character;
- Must be a naturally born female, and must reside in the United States of America;
- Must agree, that if selected to compete in the 2016 Miss Nigeria in America Pageant, they will abide by all the rules and regulations governing that pageant. The 2016 Miss Nigeria in America Pageant would be held in Los Angeles, CA from August 16 – August 20, 2016
Selection process is on a rolling basis but all final delegates who are selected to compete in the 2016 Miss Nigeria in America Pageant will be notified by the deadline.
￼If you have any questions, please call 310.384.6081 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org